- 2016 ✭
- Orleans (dotnet.github.io/orleans): a framework that provides a straightforward approach to building distributed high-scale computing applications. Mentored by Dr. Phil Bernstein, I added indexing and query functionality to project Orleans.
- 2015 ✧
- Multi-Version Concurrency Control with Closures (MV3C): I designed a novel concurrency control technique and implemented it in Scala and C++. MV3C inter-operates with other MVCC protocols, and is best suited for high contention scenarios, as it has an efficient conflict resolution mechanism.
- 2014 ✧
- FS-Store: I built a transaction processing system that exploits compilation techniques to optimize transaction programs for achieving the performance comparable to the hand-optimized low-level code.
- 2013 ✧
- DBToaster (dbtoaster.org): an SQL-to-native-code compiler. It generates lightweight, specialized, embeddable query engines for applications that require real-time, low-latency data processing and monitoring capabilities. I am an active contributor to this project.
- 2013 ✧
- Lightweight Modular Staging (LMS) (github.com/epfldata/lms): a compilation framework that provides a library of core components for building high performance code generators and embedded compilers in Scala. I am a contributor to this open-source project.
- 2011 ✪
- End-User Report Builder (EURB) (github.com/mdashti/EURB): a web-based software tool for end-users to build and format their reports from their distributed databases. I am the main developer and maintainer of this project. The copies of this project was sold to several customers including the Ministry of Education in Iran.
- 2011 ✪
- Network Map Editor (NME): a tool for documenting and simulating physical network layer of a large computer network, e.g., a country’s telecommunication infrastructure. I solely designed and developed it.
- 2010 ✪
- Atash Firewall: a personal firewall for MS Windows. Special features in this firewall are “application window control”, “low-level network access”, “Network-enabled application launch”, and “Detecting a change in an executable”. I was a key developer and designer in this project.
- 2010 ✦
- General Automatic Application Updater (GAAU): a programmable tool for the automation of the installation and update processes of distributed software systems. I designed and implemented this tool. It was used in the customized Project.net project.
- 2009 ✦
- Project.net: an open source JavaEE project management software. I was the main developer in a private branch of this project that planned, developed and maintained the project and handled the special requirements from commercial customers of the system.
- 2009 ✪
- SIAMRA: a web-based Information System for Iran Computer Museum. It automated the internal processes of the museum as well as serving the clients. I was the main developer in this project.
- 2008 ✪
- SPY Task Manager: a task manager for small and medium-sized businesses that I built from scratch.
- 2008 ✪
- DForum: an online discussion forum written in PHP Symfony framework. I was a key developer.
- 2007 ✪
Moragheb: an e-Health national project for automating the processes related to controlling the health issues in Iran. This was my first commercial project that I developed by myself from scratch using JBoss Seam framework.
The symbol beside each project shows its connection to the corresponding “Professional Experience” with the same symbol.